Monday, April 7, 2008

The Run

Well, we did it.......  Almost!!!
The route that we thought was 10 miles actually ended up being about 8.  I seriously can't believe that I did it!!! We did walk but not as much as I thought I would have too!! 
Only one little problem....when we were about a block away  from home (on our way back) something took over and i felt like i couldn't breathe.  i kind of freaked out for a minute but once i stopped and took a deep breath, i finished up!!! 
(i haven't been able to walk since, but hopefully i will be back out running tomorrow)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Haley!!! I couldn't do it but now that I know you did it, maybe I will try too (maybe not).

Love ya'

Katie

Haley said...

katie---it's so weird to hear you call me Haley!!! (rather than Hay)

you should try it!!!!

April said...

good job! That's awesome - not the hard to breathe part at the end, but the running. It's crazy in an amazing way when your body does something you didn't think it could do!

♥Shally said...

Good for you!!

Anonymous said...

Nice job!!! One of these days I will get back out there and run. I did do some gymnastics today though!

kourtney said...

wow, way to go! hey, kelli hartung's birthday is on wednesday and she's going to try to run back to phoenix after she finds out that it's going to snow again.

kourtney (kell's lil sis)

Haley said...

i've remembered kelli's b-day every year! this year I will finally get to tell her Happy Birthday!!!

Nick and Natalie said...

way to go! i guess nick talked to B,and was telling me about it. 7 is the most I have done and my feet were done! good job guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Way to go!