Monday, September 22, 2008

No motivation!!!

Do you ever have times where you feel like you have so much to do but have no motivation to do it???  For quite a while now, probably since I moved to Ohio, I have felt like that a lot!!! I have days where I get a lot done but most of the time I just have no motivation to do anything.  I'm talking about things like cooking (which B has been very good at doing for the last couple of years), cleaning, doing errands, putting laundry away ( i don't have a problem washing it), making phone calls, organizing etc.  

I have such great ideas and thoughts about what I am going to do and how I am going to get everything done but yet.....somehow I just don't do it!!!  Why? What is my problem? I have a list of things that I need to do and have had the list for weeks now but here it sits just waiting for each item to get crossed off.   And even now as I sit here blogging, I should be cleaning as we await the arrival of my mom who is coming tomorrow so that B and I can head off to Mexico...
Hum... I wonder if I will wait for the last minute to pack too!!!

So, how do I get myself out of this rut that I have created???


3 comments:

JoAnna said...

Oh, Haley!! I can soooo relate!! I find that it is totally related to how much energy I have. I can feel it go up and down. That sucks that it's been going on so long for you. Are you healthy?? Eating enough?? Good luck!

Annie said...

I know exactly how you feel. I get up on the morning with my game plan of what is going to happen for the day and the next thing you know I am eating a whole bowl of salsa and sour cream with a bag of lime tostitos. Whoops!!!! I blame mine on depression but who knows. I think it is hard to be a stay at home mom and keep on task (cause there is always tomorrow and its not like you are going to get fired). Maybe we should take mexico as our last days on un-motivation and promise to be better when we get back.

Unknown said...

Well i'm a little late on the a response. But I think we all feel that way! My place looks like a tornado hit it but! I keep saying that but I just don't have the time to do everything that needs to be done! Or do I? Well needless to say I think we all feel the same. I will say your home was warm and accommodating when we came to stay! Love you!