Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who Knew

Yesterday was my first day with the new kids that I am watching.  Riley 4 and twins Addison and Aiden who will be 2 in March.  Such cute kids and very active!!!!  I really wasn't quite sure what to do.  It has been so long since i've had little ones in my house all day long.  They were really good kids but boy was I tired at the end of the day.  

Shally, I was thinking about you all day!!!!!!

I'm going to update at the end of the first week and let you know how it went(if anyone is interested) but I thought you would enjoy this.....

I couldn't get Addison to take a nap and I had laid her down & went into the bathroom to put some makeup on. When I came out Brandon had taken her out of the her little bed and was laying in our bed with her!!! I thought it was pretty cute!!!

6 comments:

MY HEART CAN'T GO ON said...

That is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. He is such a good dad. Good luck. I wish you were around to help with my kids.

♥Shally said...

:)

Your body gets used to the fatigue!!! ☺

I will have to send you some blogs I found with great ideas for preschoolers.

Nick and Natalie said...

haley, I am sure you are great with them... I think these little ones will have to give B baby fever!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute...and twins?! Come home so you can watch mine! Not twins, just Lili...and maybe another in a year...:-) I'd pay you! And Brandon, whatever, he pretends he doesn't miss the little ones, huh...hehehe.

jennie said...

haley- how fun to see your cute blog. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. they are so cute. Hope things are going well with you guys!

our family said...

hmmmmm looks like Brandon could use another baby!!! Yippee a baby in the Sorenson home. Shall I spread the news?