Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's so much fun when Kenzie comes to town

If your one of my friends from high school looking at this you will probably remember my little niece McKenzie. Well, she's not so little anymore.... she just turned 17 and will be a senior at Highland in the fall.

Kenzie likes to take advantage of the perks she gets from Holli (her mom, my sister) working for Delta Airlines and so every once in a while I call her and ask her to come babysit for me which is what she did this weekend.

She was actually already in Connecticut and flew from NYC to Cleveland. My kids (especially Ali) love it when she comes. We were able to spend a day at Cedar Point and then she and Ali hung out at the city pool a little bit. She came to Ali's last softball game and then we went with Ali's team to Dairy Queen for ice cream after (it was the last game).
Kenz taught me a little bit about how to work photoshop while she was here and then she had to get up bright and early this morning to head back to Utah. We always love to have people come visit us and were so glad that Kenzie made all the flights it took her to get here!!! Thanks for coming and for babysitting Kenz. We will see you in SLC soon!!!!


Photobucket

No comments: