Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Honors Choir

Ali, her Honors Choir teacher and friend Emily

At Ali's school, when you are in 4th grade, if you are in choir you can tryout to be in Honors Choir. Ali is one of 7 kids that was in honors choir this year. Last Saturday the had their big concert. They teamed up with all the other Honors Choir kids from every school in our county and they did a concert and the local community college. They spent an entire day working on their songs with the director of one of the schools of music in Ohio and then put on the concert later that afternoon. Ali has really loved Honors Choir this year and is wanting to do it when she gets to Intermediate school next year. It was a lot of fun to see her up there singing in this big group of kids!!! Everyone knows that I love singing so this was awesome for me to see her up there. I told Brandon, I would have loved to be in something like this when I was a kid and he told me it's because i'm a nerd!! Humm!!!

No comments: