Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

It's a total bummer when Halloween is on Sunday not to mention I hate the fact that in Ohio, there is only an hour and a half or alloted time for trick or treating!! Lame! My kids will never remember Halloweens like I do from when I was a kid. Going out at 5 and not coming home until 10pm when your pillow case was completely full and you couldn't fit one more piece of candy in it. Walking miles to go to as many houses as possible.

Nope, they have 1 1/2 hours to get around our neighborhood to as many houses as you can and that it, because there is not enough time to go anywhere else after you have hit up your own neighborhood!

I didn't have a costume this year which is kinda a bummer cause usually i love to dress up for Halloween. I did however steal Mitch's Napoleon Dynamite wig and glasses and wear them for a little bit.
Napolean, Indian & Nerd


Brandon was part of the Village People
They dressed up for work the Friday before!

No comments: