Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Seattle

I can't believe it had been over 3 years since we moved out of Seattle and also that long since I had been back to visit!!! I couldn't have been more excited to be back "home".

Brandon and I spent the weekend hanging out with our friend Craig, hot tubbing, eating, hanging with my girls Tacy & Marilyn, and just having a great time!!!

I made Brandon take me to Seattle to walk around the city and see all of my favorite places! It felt like home. I miss it there so much and was quite homesick for Seattle. I would move back in a minute but I do believe that my kids are better off in Ohio so I guess I will stay here with them. You better believe that I will not wait another 3 years to go back!

Me, Marilyn & Tacy!! I love these girls and miss them so much!


Love Pikes Place
Photobucket

The view day and night from our friend Todds house (we actually had the same view when we lived there, man do I miss having a view of the city)
the very first ever starbucks store!
Photobucket
skyline from the car as we were driving into the city


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time you go to Seattle I want to meet you there. It looks like you had a great time.