Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's Icy!


I absolutely hate the cold weather out here in Ohio. I think the ice storms are strange, I think it is so weird how you could ice skate on our street. The street is covered not with just a thin layer of ice but with inches of ice. It is strange how the rain freezes as it is falling out of the sky. Tree limbs are falling off trees because the ice that is covering them is too heavy for them to hold. I don't want to walk outside because i'm afraid i'm going to fall.

But....what I do love about this weather is.....The frozen trees!!! I think it is so cool the way every branch is covered in ice. How they sparkly and glisten especially when the sun is shining.
It's hard to tell from the pictures how cool these trees look but everytime I see them I am totally amazed that they can be completely frozen branch by branch!

No comments: