Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beat it~ Buzzards

I'm not really sure I know the difference between a buzzard and a vulture but i'm pretty sure I don't like either of them. I mentioned a long time back (during the 100 things about me post) that I once was bitten by a Vulture. We could hardly believe how many of these birds were in our trees last night. It was pretty funny actually. Ali was terrified. I walked outside and she started yelling "mom you're going to get killed" and then she walked out and came running back in screaming as the birds started flying around. I wish I could have gotten a better picture but every time I walked outside to try they would start flying around and my kids would start freaking out and then I would come running back in the house. We did get a few phone calls and neighbors that stopped by to look at them. What a totally bizarre situation!

No comments: