Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mitch's bday!

Mitch came home from Scout Camp Saturday morning and we were in a bit of a rush to get to Alis softball tournament so we let him open his presents as soon as he got home. He was super excited to get lots of itunes a gift card and a new tv for his room. I have to say, I'm a tad bit mad at myself for allowing the kids to have tv's in their rooms and its too late now (after 13 years) to take them away but the one he had in his room was one that my grandma gave me when I graduated from high school. It was completely cracked and most of the back of it was missing so we decided it was time for a new one. He was so excited and thinks he is pretty cool to have a 22" flat screen in his room. If only I could get him to turn it off once in a while!



We spent the day at the ball field watching Ali win both tournament games and then we came home to get ready for Mitch's party. We invited his baseball team over for a BBQ and I think the boys had a great time! The ate a lot of food a played basketball, football, baseball, man hunt, pool, wii and who knows what else. They were even nice enough to include Ali and B and I got to hang out and socialize with the few parents that stayed. I think it was a pretty good night for all of us but man, it's nice to have the kids bday's over with! Just think next year we will have one in June, July,August,Sept (B) and Oct(me)! Craziness! Happy birthday Mitch but quit growing up!

No comments: