Yup, 39 weeks and 2 days and still pregnant!!!! Both Mitch and Ali were born by now! My body doesn't seem to want to move very fast and nothing has changed since my last appt. Sounds like unless I have him before, I won't be induced until Sept. 2nd which is another week and a half! I'm not sure I can make it that long! I will be 4 days over due by then so hopefully he will decide to come on his own but if not, at least we can see a light at the end of the tunnel!
I guess if we look on the bright side, baby is healthy, I have had no problems at all, weight, blood pressure, pulse, baby's heart rate all are perfect so I guess we shouldn't rush him if he's not quite ready to be here yet! I figure, if he were ready I would have had him by now!!!
Dr. was ready to induce me this weekend and went out to her office to schedule the induction but then came back and said she just didn't fill good about doing it yet. The fact that my body is not doing anything could lead to an induction that won't work which could leave to me being in the hospital for a day and then being sent home only to come back a week later to try it all again or end up with a c-section which I don't want so we will see what happens. Luckily, my doc is on call this weekend so hopefully baby will decide its time and we will see him soon!