Friday, December 16, 2011

Holy cow!

(That is my new favorite phrase!)

Time flies when your not blogging! In the past four months since Brady was born, I haven't spent much time on the computer unless im paying bills, checking the kids grades, working on primary or scentsy or checking email and an occasional glance at facebook.

So, this is my attempt at trying to get on top of the blog and catching up on what is happening out here in Ohio.

At the moment, I am enjoying my snowberry scentsy bar, feeding Brady and listening to Christmas music while trying to do this post.

It doesn't feel like much has happened in the last 4 months but at the same time things have been quite crazy around here. Brandon's mostly been traveling, kids have mostly been fighting, Brady has mostly been crying, and i have mostly been going crazy! Luckily, Brady is growing out of the crying but i can't say much about the other things.
Its funny how being older and having wanted a baby for so long, the crying doesn't bother me much like it did when Ali was a baby. I don't mind being barfed on or pooped on, pee'd on or sucked on. I am loving every smile, giggle, tear, noise, and every minute that I have to spend with my baby boy! He makes me smile and so happy every day!!! Truthfully, i don't know how we lived without him for so long! At the same time, I don't know what I would do without Mitch and Ali. They help out so much with Brady and love him to pieces!!! They are pretty much always willing to feed, bathe, dress or play with him and occasionally Ali will change a diaper.
I can't imagine how hard it is for Brandon to be traveling so much but we appreciate all his hard work and the sacrifices he makes for his family!

Hopefully we will be catching up on what the big kids have been up to.
Brady's blessing
A weekend with family
more gymnastics meets
a little photography teaser
and soon to come Christmas!!!!

Keep checking in, we are still alive out here!!!



Brady and I right now!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea for catching up!! I can't wait to see some pictures of the kids. Love you and miss you!!!