Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Brady

This is going to be way out of order but I need to get it down before I start forgetting...

This little baby of ours is so much fun!! He is the happiest baby ever and is super active too.  He keeps us on our toes all the time!

I think the last time I posted on him he was just crawling and pulling himself up so heres the update on what has been happening over the last 4 months.

Brady just turned 10 months old and boy is he mr independant.  At about 9 months, I had him at a friends house and he found a push toy and decided it was time to try it out. On his own he got behind that toy and off he went.  After that day Brandon and I decided we needed to get him his own push toy so we did and he hasn't stopped since.  He pushed that toy and then discovered while we were at softball and baseball games that he could push his stroller too.  He spent about a month pushing and for the last week he has been a walking machine, I even caught him yesterday walking up the stairs!(he crawled all the way up the stairs on his first try so I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised but let me tell you, our stairs are STEEP and there are a lot of them)!

He finally has 2 teeth. It feels like it took forever for him to get the first one and the second was right behind but he didn't get the first one till about 9 1/2 months.  He says  "hi" and "dada" he waves HI and BYE and has just started play pat a cake.  He has been clapping for a while but just this week started clapping when someone says Yay or "go Mitch" (obviously at a baseball game) or when he makes it to the top of the stairs etc.

He LOVES his sister soooo much!!! I think even more than his momma.  He cries everytime she goes out the door without him or if she passes him without picking him up.  He gets so excited to see her.  He loves his brother too but Mitch is more of his playmate where Ali is more of his comfort.  Its so fun to see Mitch and Ali with him and to see how much he loves them too.  I really think this is actually the perfect time for us to have had a baby.  And although you would think the huge gap in years between Brady and Ali would be hard, I have loved every minute of it and couldn't imagine having it any other way.  It is so much fun to see all of them together and watch how they interact with each other.  And Brady has the best protectors anyone could ask for.  I don't know what we will do when Mitch and Ali go off to college and Brady as a 6 or 7 year old will be without them! (let's face is, I don't know what I will do without them or their help either)!

Back to the babe, he is still sleeping good at night but doesn't really want to nap lately.  I think he is afraid hes going to miss something.  He loves bubbles, barney, balls, yogurt, ritz crackers, and his most favorite treat is M&M's.  (thanks Brandon)!

What a fun time we are having with these kids.  Next up, videos of walking!

No comments: