Monday, March 24, 2008

Fried Pickles....

Have you ever had fried pickles?
We took the kids out to celebrate the good grades Mitch got on his tests last week and he choose to go eat dinner at Fat Fish Blue. The resturant has a New Orleans, Cajun theme and serves things like crawfish, fried green tomatoes, etouffe etc. but we went for the fried pickles or dills as they call them.
I know, I know they sound bad but they actually are pretty good (though I can't eat more than one). Mitch did not like them at all and wouldn't eat more than one bite but Ali was lovin em' and of course so were B and I!!!

If you're ever in Cleveland, you need to try this place it's got a great atmosphere and yummy food!

Another experience for us: while we were eating, a bunch of cop cars came tearing down the street and out of one of the cars two officers jumped out and started chasing a guy down into an alley way. (i don't think i have ever seen anybody run so fast, that guy did not want to get caught)! Next thing we know here come all the ambulances and fire engines & a few minutes later they we all coming back no lights or sirens. Wonder what that means!!! Poor Mitch, wouldn't eat the rest of his dinner and started crying and said "i don't ever want to get chased by cops like that"!!!

5 comments:

♥Shally said...

We'll have to go there when we come out to see you guys... I be Jax would love them!

Anna said...

Have you tried the deep fried twinkies yet? I think you get fatter just by looking at them.

April said...

ok - I would totally try the pickles!! We had fried oreos once in Florida - I didn't really like them that much, but I bet the pickles were good!

Anonymous said...

Fried pickles huh?..... I'm not so sure about that!

Katie

Saying It Simply said...

Hey Haley! Didn't know if you checked out our site this week,so I am here to inform you that you won the sign. Send us an email and we'll get started on your Prize!!! Talk to you soon!