Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ali's 8th birthday!!!




Ali turned 8 yesterday and I can hardly believe how much my baby girl has grown!!! It makes me so sad to see her getting bigger!!! I want her to stay a little girl forever!!! I try to pick her up and can barely hold her these days!!! wah wah wah.......
I thought I would list 8 reasons why I love her so much....


  1. she is pretty much happy all the time
  2. she loves life
  3. she always wants to have fun
  4. she really, really trys to be nice to everyone (sometimes it's harder with her brother)
  5. she wants to stay little and live with mommy and daddy forever
  6. she works hard and tries her best at everything she does
  7. she tells me she loves me everyday
  8. she is always excited about anything and everything
Ali, I love you soooooo much!!!! I hope you had a Happy Birthday! You are the best daughter a mom could ask for!!!!!

6 comments:

Nick and Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!!!! hope you had the best day!!! we love you!

kourtney said...

Happy Birthday Ali! I love how beatiful and down to earth she is! What a great mom she has to guide her!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ali! I love how sweet you are, you are definitely one of the most loving kids I know!

Liliana loves you and misses you and hopes she'll see you soon!

simply kris said...

OOOOOHHHHHH 8!!! that's great! Happy bday, Ali. best wishes from utah!

Anonymous said...

We love you Ali and hope you had the best birthday ever!!! We hope to see you guys soon!!!

Katie

Anonymous said...

What an awesome cake! My gal just got the pink DS too! I already feel old because I can't work the new fancy gaming stuff. I'm so lame! I can't believe you two have an 8 year old! Hope she had a nice celebration!