Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ali moved!

Ali decided she wanted to change bedrooms so last weekend we moved her from

this room
to this room
which used to look like this...(before I painted)
and this

Over the last little more than a year that we have lived here, Ali has had to use 2 closets(one of which is a big walk-in) because she has soooooooooooo many clothes!!! So in this move I was determined to get her down to 1 closet!!!! The pictures don't do it justice but here is her closet now!!!


I wish I had even half as many clothes as this girl!!!! I have to give thanks to my sis.....Holli because pretty much all of the clothes, belts, shoes, bags, coats, jackets etc. Ali has, has come from her!!! Keep um comin!!!! (or not B will kill us all if Ali gets one more suitcase full of clothes, what he doesn't know won't kill him right)!!

1 comment:

Nick and Natalie said...

It looks like a really pretty big girl room! It's perfect for you ali! I can't wait to see it in person!