Friday, May 22, 2009

Brandon-Cleveland Marathon

He's at it again!!! Brandon and his running!!! I wish so badly that I could run like him!!!

Last weekend he ran the Cleveland Half-Marathon and he did awesome!!! It was a pretty cold but otherwise beautiful morning!!

Brandon's goal was to finish under 2 hours and he did it!!! She shaved 17 minutes off his time from last year and finished one 1 hr 53 minutes. We were so excited to see him coming down the last stretch to the finish. It was too crowded so I didn't get a picture of him right at the finish line but I got him just before!!!
He has been training so hard for this and I think this is the first race that I have seen him finish and not be sick, tired and in pain. He took a little nap after but then was ready for play time with the kids!!! Way to go B~~ we are so proud of you~~ Next race....Lubbock!!!!





3 comments:

♥Shally said...

He is crazy, I tell ya!!

I don't get the fun in running... :)

Nick and Natalie said...

GO B!!!!!!!! thats super

Anonymous said...

I spent about ten minutes this morning looking at all the great stuff you've posted. Way to go Brandon and Ali. My mind's made up, I'm going to get in shape. Gradndpa Brent