Saturday, April 3, 2010

Laugh with me not at me!!!

Those of you that have given birth can probably relate to this one but luckily i really don't embarrass that easily or at least I'm comfortable with my friends.

We have been having such awesome weather here and so far this weekend we have spent 2 nights outside BBQ-ing and hanging out with friends. Last night we went over to our friends the Johnsons and were having a good time hanging out in their back yard.
I got this great idea to jump on the trampoline since none of them believed that I could do a back flip. Of course I had to show them!! I did warn them however that once you've had kids jumping on the tramp really isn't a good idea since your bladder doesn't work properly anymore.

Well, with each jump I pee-d a little, a little more, a little more you get the picture!!! I did two black flips and one back hand spring and then had to go home, shower and change. If only someone had taken a picture! My pants were completely wet and I had used the bathroom right before!! We all just laughed although Brandon had to make some jokes but it was pretty funny!!

If you embarrass easily or are thinking about jumping on the trampoline around people you don't know very well, I suggest waiting!! Luckily, I didn't care!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Ahh the joys of having children!

JoAnna said...

That is hilarious! And I can so totally relate!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! In the adult class at the gym everyone jokes because when it's time to go to the tramps all the moms run to the bathroom. The one boy in the class and Mark just laugh.