Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tagged- you might be next


Funny that I have looked at Nikki's blog a bunch of times and saw that she had been tagged but never noticed that she tagged me until now!

Check below because you might be next!!!

Here are the rules:

1. Open the first photo folder on your compter
2. Scroll down to the 10th photo
3. Post this photo and tell the story about it
4. Pass this along to5 other bloggers


Here it is!
This was taken about a year ago. We had some friends over and we were just hangin out in the kitchen. I guess either one of my kids or my friend Shannon must have taken the picture, I don't really remember.
Pretty exciting huh!
You're it!!!

Lauren
Kimmy
Katie
Holli
Meta

2 comments:

our family said...

Hmmmm don't know how to do it! haha

Haley said...

holli, of course you can do it. i'm sure caroline, heddy or kenzie could help you if you really need it!!!!

do it, do it, do it!!!