Friday, April 9, 2010

Crafty things


I have some other things in the works but here are a couple of recent things I have made.

Actually, these blocks are the missionaries! They cut, stained and put the blocks together but I did the lettering! Wow, that was a lot of work!!! I'm still not exactly sure what they are doing with them(I think they are giving them to investigators one block at a time) but it was a good way for me to learn how to cut vinyl lettering and figure out other features of my Cricut!



Thanks to my friend Jodi for teaching me how to make fabric flowers and giving me this idea! I made this thinking of it as a necklace but I sent it home with my mom the last time she was here and had her see if any of my sisters wanted it and one of them did but.... she has been wearing it as a headband!! So cute!!! I didn't even think about that!!!

More to come soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your doing awesome! I love it!!!