Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

I love Easter. It's always been one of my most favorite holiday's. I have so many memories of Easter with my parents and sisters.
This year was awesome! It's always nice to have time with just B and the kids when we don't have to do anything but be together. We got up around 8am and had an Easter Egg hunt! There were 87 eggs for the kids to find as well as their baskets. The Easter bunny left something for me too!! (it was so unexpected)!
Brandon made a big breakfast and the rest of the day was spent watching conference together and getting our Easter Dinner ready. We had the sister missionaries over for dinner after conference and had a good time talking with them. It was nice to be able to have them over since the didn't have any where else to go. I missed most of the last session of conference because I was busy making homemade rolls and cutting up fruit for dessert and by the end of they day we were all exhausted but what a wonderful day to celebrate Christ's sacrifice and be together with family!!!
my big chocolate bunny!!! of course I will be able to eat it all. it's bigger that my arm!!




No comments: