Monday, September 6, 2010

Family project

Since we moved into this house 3 years ago, we have hated our master closet and have wanted to re-do it. We had some closet companies come out and give us bids to have it done and they all wanted THOUSANDS of dollars so Brandon decided that he was going to do it him self!

I'm so glad I have a handy husband because he really can do most anything!!! We all put at least a little bit of work into although Brandon and Mitch did most of it!!!

Ali and I did the prep work. Taking out clothes, taking out the old hanging racks and patching up all the holes. Getting the tape ready so we could paint. While we did that Brandon and Mitch started building.


This is our mess or a closet before! (not to mention very unorganized)!
Here's Ali trying to get nails out of the wall!


After

They ended up a little bit darker than Brandon wanted but over all I think they will be great!!Hopefully I can stay organized now!

No comments: