Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gimme your tips!

WE'RE GOING TO SEATTLE!!!!!

Yay!!! B and I! NO kiddos! I have not been back since we moved so I am so excited to see friends, go to Pikes Place etc!

I need your best diet tips and secrets!

I know I have said this a million times but I have gained 15-20 lbs since we moved to Ohio and I want to go back to Seattle at least 15 lbs less than I am now! I (B will already be there for work) will be leaving on December 2nd so I have a little bit of time (not much though) to start working on my loss! I really don't want to do the HCG diet again (sorry Nick and Natalie) unless I get desperate!

Please tell me what has worked for you!!!!

(pretty sure today is going to have to be my last day for treats for a while, only cause i've already had m&m's today)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I think you look great Haley. I don't really have any great diet advice, except to drink lots of water, eat healthy and allow yourself one small treat a day. ( like some hershey kisses ). And then exercise. Regardless, I don't think you need to lose any weight.