Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Name is Haley!

So in my attempt to live each day to it's fullest....which i'm really not sure i'm doing a very good job at yet... I have decided that I need to make sure to get in exercise everyday and try to eat better as to hopefully be healthier and live a longer life but, in trying to do that i was telling my self that no treats are allowed. No sugar unless it comes from fruit, watching my carb intake etc. Well, its really not working well! I feel so deprived!!! I don't think it is very fun to go through life always worrying about what i'm eating and how much weight i've gained or lost. It's not much fun if you don't get to eat your favorites once in a while. So here's what i'm trying now. I've been really trying to watch my calorie intake rather than what i'm eating. I think it may be working.

I do however have a chocolate problem. I know this!!!!

My name is Haley and I'm a chocoholic!!!!!

Here's what I hope will be part of a solution. I went to Trader Joes and discovered dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds! I think maybe they are a better alternative to the Hershey's bars, and pretzel m&m's that I seem to be addicted to lately! At least there are some antioxidants in there right? Maybe these little treats will help me to be able to say no to the others!!


No comments: