Sunday, November 21, 2010

First gymnastics meet of the season

Photobucket


Ali had her first competition today and she was AWESOME!!!! Ya know, i've said in the past that I did not want her to become a gymnast but the more I watch her the more proud of her I get and and the more I want her to become a successful gymnast just like her aunt Kimmy!!!

She had such a great meet. We really couldn't have asked for anything better for the first meet of the season!!

She got a 8.6 on beam
8.6 on floor
9.15 on vault and 8.0 on bars.

She had a little struggle with bars but still did such a good job and by the end of the season, i'm sure she will improve.
Its so fun to see her accomplish goals that she has set and to see her get her skills down (even when she might be afraid). She is doing an awesome job and I can't wait to watch her compete again!!!

Way to go Ali!! I love you so much!
(there may be a video to come soon)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: