Thursday, November 18, 2010

Top 10 list



Here are my top 10 favorite things right now!

1.
Mint m&m's
York peppermint choc. pretzels
cadbury milk choc. balls





3. Silver bells Scentsy Bar
My Dear Watson Scentsy Bar


4. River by Sarah McLachlan

5. GRAPES! (but they have to be hard)
6. True Shimmer Chapstick ( i think i have every flavor)

8. The super cute Makowsky bag my sister gave me (maybe sometime i'll post a pic of the acutal bag cause i love it so much)!

9. Land o Lakes Hot chocolate (only because I can't get stephen's here)

10. finding good deals on amazon and ebay for vinyl!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

Oh my goodness this is awesome!! I am totally adding the top ones to my grocery list today! York mint pretzels?!? hello!! Where have I been?!
Love those jeans and I'm with you on the hot cocoa.

Unknown said...

I must try the mint pretzels, where did you find them? I must say thanks to Holli I love the jeans as well!!!