Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm so excited

I can't believe I missed this!!! Truly, this is something that I normally would never have missed I can't figure it out!!!!!

Indigo Girls came out with a Christmas Album!!!! I was so excited thinking that it was just released but nope....it came out last October!! I can't believe I didn't know before now!!! Oh well, I can be excited for the rest of the year to listen to it next December!!!

Next~~~ I just found out that Idina Menzel (one of my favorite Broadway stars) is coming to Cleveland in July!!! Woo Hoo!!!! This is one I won't miss even if I am 8 months pregnant!

My mom came to town last night and here is what she brought with her from Utah....

Stephens Hot Chocolate
Grandma Sycamores bread
Fry Sauce
Dan's Chocolate Donuts
my favorite candies from Sweets~ choc. covered cherry sours & choc. covered cinnamon bears!
and lots of maternity clothes. I really would prefer not to wear maternity clothes but if I have to then at least i don't have to buy them!

Now most of this she brought at the request of Mitch but i am excited for my favorite treats and of course he does not want anything to do with the maternity clothes!

Thinking of baby names have a couple we like but we have not picked one yet!

Excited that we are heading to Myrtle Beach in a couple of weeks for Spring Break! I will be even more excited if it is warm there!

Can't wait to get our basement finished so I can get it put back together..... once I get that done we will be able to start "baby boys" room!

What are you excited about?






No comments: