Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another week down

Well, 25 weeks and 2 days today! I went to the Dr this morning and it was pretty uneventful. Baby sounds really good and my overall health is good. I've gained weight and there is more to come but Dr told me not to worry about it.

I will be going back next week for glucose and thyroid testing and then back 3 weeks after that. I'm excited to announce that my next appt will be my last appt at every 4 weeks and after that we are down to every 2. Yay! It's getting closer (and I am no where near ready)!

Not much else to report other than I have been sick to my stomach again for the last 2 days and did not sleep a wink last night and I still have no appetite. I'm thinking about investing in a body pillow. All this "side sleeping" is killing me. My hips and my shoulders can't take 3 more months of it! I can't wait for the day that I can once again sleep on my stomach!

Kids are loving that they can now see and feel baby boy moving around and Ali is finally getting excited about having a boy! We still haven't decided on a name. I'm not sure WE ever will but Heidi has decided on baby Boston. We will see what happens!

No comments: