Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scentsy

I joined Scentsy almost a year ago now. My reason for joining was mostly just to make a little extra money to be able to pay for my Scentsy habit which I can happily say worked. The only money I have spent on Scentsy during this time has been money that I made selling the product other than $10 a month that I spend to keep my website running.

So here's the thing. I have hardly done any work and have made money every month whether it has been $400 or $20. Once I have this baby, I am ready to start hitting it hard and start really selling and making real money.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining the company. Now is the perfect time to join!!! We are getting ready to switch from the Spring/Summer products to the fall/winter products and if I understand correctly, if you join in August you get more for your money because you get all the spring/summer plus fall/winter testers in your kit. You can go to my website to join or to get more information. It's only $99 to join. I made that back plus a lot more my first month so it's definitely worth it because if you decide its not for you, you have all that product that you can keep and use for yourself.

If you don't want to join but are interested in hosting a party you will earn half-price and free Scentsy products and we don't even have to live in the same state for you to host a party. Everything can be done online and all you have to do is send out an evite and remind your friends to purchase from your party so you get your rewards! It's too easy!

Please, Please, Please let me know if you are interested in joining as I build my team or if you want to have a party or just purchase yummy Scentsy products from me! I can't wait to hear from you!!!!!

No comments: