Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Is anyone out there???

Just a quick note!!! So, I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest....too much time on Pinterest.  I have started making a lot of the recipes that I have found on Pinterest so if anyone out there is interested I was thinking as part of this blog I would start talking about the recipes I have tried and how my family liked them but.......if anyone else out there is interested......maybe we could start a community blog so we can all post the recipes we have tried and if we liked them or not.

Let me know what you think.  If you are interested or if I should just post on my own blog the ones I make.  I  actually did start a board of all the ones I've tried but there is really not enough room to talk about much about them and some of them I wanted to be able to comment an more than I could. 


Anyway.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the idea! Can't wait! :)