Monday, June 18, 2012

Pinterest Recipe # 1 & 2

I've made quite a few pinterest recipes but i'm starting with these ones because I made both of them for Fathers Day yesterday...


I'm not going to post the recipes for every thing I make but if you click on the Recipe Title it will take you to the pin and hopefully you all know how to get to the recipe from there.  

I thought these were pretty good! Ali didn't like them, Mitch and Brady loved them and Brandon didn't answer when I asked so who really knows what he though.  I think if I make them again, I will either leave out the ranch dressing, use a packet of the dry ranch dressing or find something to replace the ranch dressing with instead.  

Give them a try and let me know what you think!
***


Normally when I make rolls, I use my moms old recipe and they are a hit! I decided to try something different this time.  These were yummy, yummy rolls!!! Not too hard to make and just like my moms rolls, they were a hit with everyone!!! 

Let me know if you try them!
*****

No comments: