Sunday, February 10, 2013

2 weeks down

Well tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since I started TSFl and Im down 11 lbs.  I was kinda hoping I would be down more than that but hey, i'm not complaining.

It hasn't been as hard as I thought however there have been a few times that I have really wanted to eat normal food.  Just one ritz cracker or one oreo but don't worry, i have not cheated!!!!! A few times I have thought to myself  "maybe i'd just rather be fat" but then I start to think about spring and summer coming up and if I keep it up I will be able to fit into the clothes I couldn't wear last spring and summer.  And its always hard when friends call and invite you to go out for ice cream and you want to go but you can't eat it or when your family orders pizza (your fave) and you have to eat chicken....again...... but i keep reminding myself that it will be worth it in a few months when I feel better about the way I look.  

I have been really bad about exercising too and assume that if I were doing more of it, it would probably help me lose weight faster.  Need energy and motivation to start!!!!


Anyway, we will see what the next 2 weeks brings.  Hopefully more than a loss of 11 lbs but another 11 would get me more than to the half-way point so I would be happy with that too.

See you soon!!!



No comments: