Twelve years ago today B and I were married!! I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday & so long ago all at the same time!!! We were so young when we got married that we really have grown up together. We have been through so many hard times and some many great times together and I think we have both grown and learned a lot!!!
I decided in honor of B and our 12 years being married (14 years together) I would post 12 reasons why I love him, drum roll please..................
- he is the hardest worker i know
- he is such a great dad and loves his kids more than anything
- he is so funny!!! has the best sense of humor, you can always count on him to say what you know everyone else around wants to say but won't and he plays the best jokes on people!!!
- he is smart and can answer any question i have for him (even if he doesn't really know the answer)
- he loves to have fun. he's always up for hangin with friends or going to a neighborhood party or playing a game with the kids
- he has a way of always making me feel better when i have a problem or concern about anything. he has such a way with words that he can make anything understandable. he can always make me think about things in a way that I haven't
- at night when we are in bed, he always turns me over and puts his arms around me to keep me warm.
- he lets me sleep with the tv on even though he hates it
- he cares more about our relationship and marriage than anything else in the world, he's always trying to make it better
- he's capable of doing things for himself (seems like other wives are always talking about how their husbands can't do anything right or for themselves) i am always the one saying, "my husband does all those things" he doesn't need help
- he is always looking for ways to better himself and our family.
- he is the best husband & provider for our family and always makes sure we know that he loves us
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY B!!!
I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NEXT 12 YEARS BRING FOR US!! Hopefully a lot of fun and laughter (and maybe 1 more baby)!ha ha had to put that in there!!