Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mommy Daughter project #1

My much more crafty and creative friends have given me the bug to
start finding things that I can make, refinish, learn etc..

So, my daughter and I have decided to start finding fun projects that we can do together.

For our first one, we found this ugly old hamper at the thrift store around the corner from our house. We paid a whole $3.50 for it.



We bought cheap black spray paint and inexpensive fabric from Wal-Mart. We took it home and cleaned up the hamper a little bit and began the transformation.

It took us 1 can of spray paint and maybe 3/4 of a yard of fabric, and a staple gun. That's it!!!

This was so fun and easy and we had a great time doing it together! We already have and idea for our next project and can't wait to get started!!!

Stay tuned for more fun!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Looks awesome-- great project!!